1. By browsing the website www.phunk.pt, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use mentioned below. APHI, LDA may change these Terms and Conditions, and it is your responsibility to accept them whenever you access the website.
2. Individuals who are of legal age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages may access the website and all its potentialities, in accordance with the rules of the country where consumption will take place.
3. You must leave this website if: – you do not accept the Terms and Conditions described here – you are not of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages in your country or other territory in which you are located, – if you are in a country or other territory where the use / viewing of the content of this website are not allowed.
4. Use or use of content. You may print or have third parties print any downloadable content to your computer or other similar device contained in this website, under the following conditions: (i) the content is solely for non-commercial and personal use; (ii) no copyright or other proprietary notices are removed from the Content; (iii) the content is not altered in any way;
5. Copyright, Trademarks and Other Industrial Property Rights. The content of this website, including, but not limited to, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, is property of APHI, LDA . You may not display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or otherwise use Material Owned by APHI, LDA . in any way, for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior and express written consent of APHI, LDA .
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. Use of this website is at your sole risk. This website and its content are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights and fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that this website will be safe or free from viruses or other harmful material, or that the information on this website will be complete, accurate or timely.
7. APHI, LDA . reserves the right to restrict or terminate access to this website or any feature or part thereof at any time, with or without prior notice.
8. Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, APHI, LDA will not be liable to any user of the website for any loss or damage, including, in particular, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages, loss of profits and damages resulting from lost data or interruption of activities arising from or related to the use or inability to use this website and its content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, regardless of APHI, LDA . have been negligent or not or have been notified of the possibility of such damage.
9. Indemnity. The user accepts and undertakes to defend, indemnify and exempt APHI, LDA . from and against any claim or claim, made by third parties, and all liabilities, damages, costs and expenses associated (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your browsing or use of this website, content that you transmit to this website, violation of any rights of third parties, or your failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
10. Law and Forum. The Terms and Conditions will be governed, executed and interpreted in accordance with Portuguese law, namely, the Code of Copyright and Related Rights, the Industrial Property Code and the Computer Crime Law. The parties hereby agree that the judicial court of the District of Porto will be competent for any action arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
11. Announcements for this website. Any communication or other content transmitted to this website, whether via email, message to a discussion group, sending a file or otherwise, will be considered non-confidential and non-reserved. By transmitting content to this website, the user is automatically granting to APHI, LDA . a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display such content separately and as part of other works in any form, medium, or technology that is currently known or developed in the future and to sublicense such rights. The user agrees that APHI, LDA . is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any content that you transmit to this site for any possible purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products, and that APHI, LDA . need not provide any compensation or acknowledgment to you in exchange for such use.
12. The user agrees not to transmit to this website any illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic or profane content, or any other content that may constitute or encourage conduct that violates any law. APHI, LDA will fully cooperate with any competent authorities for law enforcement or court decisions requesting or ordering APHI, LDA . that identifies the identity of or helps to identify or locate any person who has transmitted such content.
13. APHI, LDA . does not pre-filter or monitor content transmitted to this website by third parties and is not responsible for filtering or monitoring any such content. If notified, APHI, LDA . may investigate an allegation that content transmitted to this website is in violation of the Terms and Conditions and may order the content to be removed from this website. However, APHI, LDA . shall have no obligation to remove content transmitted by third parties from this website and assumes no responsibility or liability arising out of or relating to any such content, including, but not limited to, any error, defamation, slander, perfidy, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained therein. APHI, LDA assumes no responsibility or liability for any action or content transmitted by users or any third parties on or off this website does not endorse the content of any such third party websites and will not be responsible for the content of any such website. Your access and viewing of any of these third party websites is at your own risk.
14. Links to Other Websites. This website contains links to third party websites. With the exception of other websites belonging to APHI, LDA., it is not responsible for their content.
15. General Provisions. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be void by any court, the invalidity of that provision does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which will remain in full force.